How to manage an anxiety attack with organic CBD oil?
An anxiety attack is characterized by an acute episode of intense, uncontrollable fear. It can occur due to an accumulation of stress or a significant event, such as the death of a loved one, loss of a job, separation or divorce, or excessive consumption of illicit substances.
What are the symptoms of anxiety attack?
The symptoms of an anxiety attack can vary from person to person. Physically, the anxiety attack manifests itself, very often, by tremors, sweating, palpitations, hyperventilation, an acceleration of the heart rate, a feeling of tightness in the rib cage, a feeling of unease or even digestive disorders.
Concerning the psychological symptoms, we identify an irrational fear, a loss of bearings (visual, auditory), a feeling of helplessness, a feeling of going crazy or even a state of astonishment.
The anxiety attack starts without warning and lasts, on average, between 10 and 30 minutes. In addition to being very unpleasant to live with, if the anxiety attack is repeated often, it can have an impact on social, family and professional life.
If the anxiety attacks are intense and recurrent, it is therefore important to consult a health professional to obtain adequate treatment.
How to prevent and relieve anxiety attacks?
It is entirely possible to prevent and calm anxiety attacks without resorting to medication. Indeed, there are natural, simple solutions within everyone's reach to relieve pressure and regain calm quickly:
- Practice cardiac coherence: people suffering from anxiety and prone to anxiety attacks are advised to practice cardiac coherence regularly. To do this, simply close your eyes and take slow, deep and regular breathing, lasting at least 5 minutes, which helps slow down the heartbeat and calms the mind. It is an effective relaxation technique for quickly calming an anxiety attack and overcoming daily anxiety.
- Use essential oils: to relieve anxiety and relieve stress, certain essential oils are ideal. Indeed, these are natural products that quickly provide soothing and relaxing effects. Ylang ylang essential oil, Roman chamomile essential oil or even fine lavender essential oil help relax the body, reduce blood pressure and lower the heart rate. To benefit from their virtues, place a few drops of oil in a handkerchief, or on the inside of the wrist, and inhale them while breathing deeply. It is recommended that people who suffer from anxiety keep a bottle of essential oil close to them, in a bag, in the car, or at home, to prevent or calm an anxiety attack.
- Move and get some fresh air: from the start of the anxiety attack, if possible, it is advisable to get moving and get some fresh air to oxygenate and relax the nervous system. To effectively combat anxiety and everyday stress, doing regular physical activity is highly recommended. Walking in the fresh air, for example, is ideal for clearing the mind, calming the mind and thus regulating anxiety .
- Practice mindfulness: during an anxiety attack, it is difficult to control your thoughts. Mindfulness allows you to better manage stress and to concentrate, voluntarily, on a specific thing. This exercise allows you to focus attention on the direct environment of the affected person. To do this, simply name each object that is around you (a chair, a table, a television, a vase, etc.). This allows you to anchor yourself in the environment and relieve your mind through mindfulness.
- Taking CBD: increasingly popular and democratized, CBD is today consumed by 6 million French people to naturally relieve stress and combat anxiety disorders.
What is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a phyto cannabinoid extracted from the hemp plant (also called cannabis sativa). It should not be confused with THC, another phyto cannabinoid from the same plant which causes psychotropic effects and can create addiction. By acting directly on the nervous system, THC can alter brain functioning and therefore influence the behavior, emotions and perceptions of the consumer.
Unlike THC, CBD does not cause euphoric and/or addictive effects. It is appreciated for its potential therapeutic properties and its health benefits. Indeed, some consumers choose to consume cannabidiol to relieve everyday ailments such as temporary stress, permanent anxiety, poor quality sleep or particular pain. Some studies have shown that CBD activates the endocannabinoid system, particularly the receptors that are associated with anxiety and pain.
CBD therefore does not affect the state of consciousness and does not present any danger to health. It is completely legal to consume cannabidiol in France. There are many cannabidiol-based products for sale online, in pharmacies and in specialized stores such as CBD Shop. These CBD products come in several forms: oils, resins, capsules, tablets, lozenges, gummies, chocolate, e-liquids or even hemp-based cosmetic products.
Can organic CBD oil relieve an anxiety attack?
Organic CBD oil is one of the most popular and preferred forms of consuming cannabidiol. Indeed, it is easy to use and offers optimal bioavailability.
Organic CBD oil is a product that consists of organic vegetable oil and CBD (cannabidiol) extracted from organic hemp plants. It is a small vial, often made of glass, fitted with a dropper pipette.
To benefit from the soothing effects of CBD quickly, you must place the drops of oil in the mouth, more precisely under the tongue where there are a large number of blood vessels. Ingested in this way, the molecule diffuses directly towards the blood circulation and the various receptors. If the bitterness of cannabidiol is bothersome, the oil drops can be added to a dish or drink to mask it perfectly.
To comply with current regulations on CBD , organic CBD oils and all CBD products sold on the French market must contain less than 0.2% THC, the psychotropic and “high” molecule of cannabis.
Délicure’s organic CBD oil
Délicure offers broad spectrum organic CBD oil to relieve stress, soothe anxiety and reduce the frequency or intensity of attacks.
This organic CBD oil is a product made in France from organic avocado oil and based on excellent quality CBD, extracted from organic French hemp. It stands out from other organic CBD oils on the market which, for their part, use refined coconut oil (or MCT oil).
Guaranteed without THC, the psychotropic molecule of cannabis, organic CBD oil from Délicure is ideal for fighting anxiety and soothing anxiety attacks without feeling side effects.
To benefit from the relaxing effects of cannabidiol, simply place the drops of organic CBD oil under the tongue, and wait a minute before ingesting them to ensure optimal absorption.
Organic CBD oil, like all products containing cannabidiol, are reserved for adults and not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women and people taking medication. Before any consumption, these people must consult the advice of a health professional.