5 good things to do to take care of your hair
Most women and men want to have soft, shiny and beautiful hair. To maintain healthy hair, it is important to adopt the right actions on a daily basis and to avoid bad habits.
Discover, in this article, the good reflexes to take to take care of your hair :
Taking care of your hair: 5 good actions to adopt
To take care of your hair and keep it strong and resistant, there is no secret or miracle cure, you must adopt the best actions on a daily basis:
- Choose natural products: There are many hair care products in the market today, which claim to work miracles on hair. However, several of these products have poor composition (sulphates, parabens, silicones, surfactants, etc.) likely to affect the health of the hair in the long term. It is therefore preferable to choose hair products (shampoo, conditioner, mask, serum, etc.) that are certified “organic” and which contain the fewest ingredients harmful to the hair. In addition, to guarantee their effectiveness, they must be adapted to your own hair type (straight, wavy, curly, frizzy, etc.).
- Use vegetable oils: if you are looking to try natural solutions to take care of your hair, vegetable oils are ideal. Indeed, they allow you to take care of the hair naturally, but not only that, they are also beneficial for strengthening the nails and enhancing the skin. Coconut oil, argan oil, castor oil, olive oil and even sweet almond oil are rich in essential nutrients to strengthen the hair fiber and protect it from damage. external attacks. To use them, it's very simple, just apply a few drops of oil to the entire hair (scalp, lengths and ends) and wrap it under a warm towel. This oil bath must be left for at least 30 minutes to see optimal results on the hair, and must be rinsed carefully with a mild shampoo.
- Make masks and natural treatments: natural, homemade treatments are the best allies for hair. There are many recipes that combine vegetable oils with other ingredients found in our kitchen cupboards. To moisturize the hair, for example, a mask made from natural yogurt, honey and aloe vera proves to be very effective. To deeply nourish and repair the hair fiber, a mask composed of an avocado and egg yolk is more appropriate. To take care of the lengths and ends of your hair, the ideal is to do one mask/treatment per week. It must be left on the hair for at least 30 minutes, and rinsed well with a mild shampoo.
- Cut your ends: to keep your hair healthy and prevent the appearance of split ends, it is recommended to cut your ends every 3 or 4 months. The ends represent the oldest part of the hair, they are often fine, fragile and brittle. Cutting a few centimeters regularly is therefore one of the best beauty gestures to restore strength and vigor to the hair fiber. Also, if you have color, trimming the ends and split ends regularly helps strengthen it, as split ends tend to dull the color.
- Have a healthy and balanced diet: to have beautiful hair, drinking enough water and having a healthy and balanced diet is essential. Indeed, it provides all the nutrients necessary for hair growth and health; the latter is mainly made up of proteins. A protein deficiency can cause thinning and breakage of the hair fiber. In addition, vitamins B, C, E and omega 3 fatty acids help maintain healthy hair. It is therefore advisable to favor white meats, fatty fish, whole grains preferably, oilseed fruits, as well as fruits and vegetables as much as you want. To prevent or compensate for dietary nutrient deficiencies, there are today many food supplements targeted to strengthen hair. Délicure offers hair gummies , rich in vitamins, trace elements and blueberry, to deeply nourish and strengthen hair.
Taking care of your hair: 5 mistakes not to make
Common mistakes when shampooing, drying or styling can easily be avoided. The latter, carried out repeatedly, can weaken and damage the hair:
- Touching or playing with your hair often: twisting your hair is a tic and a habit to ban because it can damage the hair fiber and create knots . Hair strands can become damaged, broken, or even become dirty and greasy.
- Wash your hair daily: Washing your hair every two to three days is best. Frequent washing can weaken the hair and excite the sebaceous glands, causing an oily scalp. Also, when washing, the water should not be too hot. Heat opens the hair follicle and removes its natural protection against external aggression. It is therefore advisable to wash your hair with lukewarm water and finally give a jet of cold water to close the hair scales.
- Using air that is too hot to dry hair: When using a hair dryer, it is important to control the temperature and airflow. The heat emitted by the appliance can damage the hair and make it rough and dull. It is therefore recommended to keep the hair dryer at a distance of at least 20 cm from the head, or to use the cold mode to dry the hair.
- Style your hair with plastic combs and brushes: it is preferable to choose accessories made from natural materials (boar bristles or silk) to gently detangle your hair. The rigid bristles of plastic combs and brushes tend to damage and break the hair. There are also brushes that stimulate blood circulation by massaging the scalp.
- Use straighteners and straightening irons frequently: sources of heat, these devices should be limited because they can damage and burn the hair. It is recommended to apply a thermal protection product to the hair before using a heating appliance.
Délicure hair gummies
Délicure offers a food supplement to strengthen and enhance hair, it comes in the form of hair gummies with a delicious wild berry flavor.
These are natural, gluten-free gummies, accessible to vegans and made in France with excellent quality active ingredients.
- Composition of hair gummies:
Hair gummies are rich in B vitamins (B6, B8, B9, B12) and vitamin E, which are essential for strengthening the hair fiber and maintaining healthy hair.
In addition, these hair gummies contain two trace elements, zinc and selenium, which play a major role in the beauty and health of hair.
Finally, to guarantee optimal effectiveness of its hair gummies, Délicure has chosen to add a blueberry extract. The latter is ideal for stimulating the microcirculation of the scalp and thus accelerating faster hair growth.
- Tips for using hair gummies:
In addition to enhancing hair, this natural product also helps strengthen and take care of your nails and skin.
To benefit from their beauty benefits, it is recommended to chew two hair gummies per day, at any time of the day. To ensure their effectiveness, they must be consumed as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
To see optimal results on the hair, the ideal is to do a three-month treatment.
- Contraindications of hair gummies:
Consumption of delicure hair gummies is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.