Organic CBD oil to relieve abdominal pain
Bloating, stomach cramps, diarrhea, menstruation, nausea... abdominal pain is often benign. They can manifest themselves in the form of more or less acute and stabbing pain, intermittent cramps or even diffuse pain.
When intense and persistent, this abdominal pain can be a sign of more serious health problems. They can harm the quality of life and general health, in fact, they are likely to impair sleep, prevent the practice of physical activity and leisure activities, or even disrupt professional and family life. .
What causes abdominal pain?
Relieving abdominal pain requires, first of all, awareness of its cause.
The pain can be of intestinal, renal, vascular, or even muscular origin. It can be caused by a variety of factors such as digestive problems, infections, chronic illnesses, psychological disorders, injuries or even tumors.
In the majority of cases, abdominal pain is linked to poor digestion, occasional constipation or even irritable bowel syndrome.
In the event of severe and persistent abdominal pain, it is important to consult a healthcare professional quickly and obtain adequate medical treatment.
How to naturally relieve abdominal pain quickly?
To put an end to the abdominal pain that spoils everyday life, there are some simple and natural tips to apply in your daily routine:
- Work on your breathing: performing breathing exercises helps oxygenate the nervous system and reduce tension. In addition, breathing well helps improve the functioning of the digestive organs and eliminate toxic waste. To relieve abdominal pain, simply place one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach, and inhale while inflating your stomach for three seconds. Then, you must exhale while deflating your stomach (without bringing it in) so that it returns to its initial position, for five seconds.
- Pay attention to your diet: to prevent or limit abdominal pain, it is recommended to avoid fried and fatty foods, spicy products and carbonated drinks. These can disrupt the entire digestive system and cause abdominal cramps. Cooked vegetables and fruits, preferably in compote, are preferred. In addition, it is important to drink enough water and take the time to eat to promote better digestion.
- Doing massages: abdominal massage is beneficial because it helps activate circulation and thus improves blood supply to the different organs. Massaging your stomach regularly is a good solution to relieve any abdominal pain. To do this, it is advisable to lie down calmly, raise your head and bend your legs. With the skin of the hand, perform a gentle, circular massage around the painful area in a clockwise direction. During the massage, it is important to breathe calmly and deeply for several minutes.
- Use essential oils: To relieve cramps and bloating, certain essential oils are found to be effective. These include tropical basil essential oil, cardamom essential oil, caraway essential oil, turmeric essential oil and peppermint essential oil. Their antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties help to calm pain and promote relaxation. To benefit from the relaxing effects of these essential oils, simply put a few drops of oil on a tissue to inhale them, or mix them with a vegetable oil and apply them to the skin as a massage on the painful area. .
- Consuming CBD: CBD, or cannabidiol) is a natural molecule coming from the hemp plant (cannabis sativa). Often confused with THC, CBD does not create psychotropic effects and does not cause dependence, unlike the latter. CBD is consumed, in different forms, for its potential therapeutic virtues. It would reduce stress, improve sleep, regulate emotions or even relieve particular pain. CBD oil is notably one of the preferred cannabidiol-based products to benefit from its relaxing effects quickly and effectively relieve abominable pain.
What is organic CBD oil?
Organic CBD oil is a combination of organic vegetable oil and CBD from organic hemp. This product comes in the form of a small vial, accompanied by its dropper pipette.
To benefit from the beneficial effects of cannabidiol quickly, the drops of oil should be placed under the tongue because it is one of the places in the body richest in blood vessels. This explains why this method of administration has a more instantaneous action. Drops of oil can also be placed in a liquid or on food.
Find here the opinions of scientists, health professionals and consumers on organic CBD oil.
Organic CBD oil pain from Délicure
Délicure has created an organic CBD oil to naturally relieve all types of pain, including abdominal pain.
Composition of organic CBD oil pain
Délicure's organic CBD oil for pain is a natural product, guaranteed without THC (the psychotropic molecule of cannabis) and made in France with excellent quality cannabidiol, extracted from organic French hemp.
It has the particularity of having an organic sweet almond oil as its base, in fact, classic CBD oils often have a refined coconut oil (or MCT oil) as their base.
Aside from CBD, this oil is composed of another phyto cannabinoid called CBG (cannabigerol) which provides relaxing and relaxing effects, and peppermint essential oil, famous for its pain-relieving action. This essential oil is ideal for soothing any abdominal pain or inflammation.
Tips for using organic CBD oil for pain
Organic CBD pain oil can be used at any time of the day to relieve stomach pain.
The most effective and common way to consume CBD oil is to place the drops under the tongue and wait about thirty seconds before ingesting them. It is also possible to add drops of oil to drinks (tea, coffee, juice, etc.) or to dishes.
Dosage of organic CBD oil pain
It is best to start with a small dose, four to five drops of oil, once or twice a day, and increase it little by little depending on the desired effects.
It is recommended not to exceed one pipette of oil every four to six hours.
Contraindications of organic CBD oil pain
Organic CBD oil for pain is reserved for adults, however, be careful, we advise pregnant or breastfeeding women, and people who are under medical treatment to consult the advice of a health professional before consuming CBD products.
Organic CBD oil for painful periods from Délicure
Délicure offers another organic CBD oil for painful periods , which, for its part, is targeted to relieve menstrual pain and the symptoms of premenopause.
Like the previous one, this organic CBD oil is 100% natural and made in France with premium cannabidiol. It contains less than 0.2% THC, in accordance with current legislation on cannabidiol.
In addition to containing peppermint essential oil, it is composed of clary sage essential oil. The latter is a real ally in combating female ailments (menstrual pain, dysmenorrhea, abnormally heavy periods, endometriosis, hot flashes, etc.).
Its instructions for use, dosage and contraindications are identical to those of organic CBD oil for pain.
In addition to these two oils, Délicure offers two other organic CBD oils that help relieve stress and restore restful sleep.