Does CBD help you lose weight?
Overweight and obesity are public health problems that affect a third of the world's population. Excess pounds are risk factors favoring the appearance of certain pathologies such as type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases or even high blood pressure.
Many people have not yet found the ideal treatment to lose a few pounds; in fact, it is very difficult to lose weight, and above all, to keep it off once you have lost weight.
According to several studies, the consumption of CBD (or cannabidiol) would be an effective solution to facilitate weight loss.
CBD (cannabidiol), a natural product
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a molecule derived from the hemp plant (commonly called cannabis). It is part of the canabinnoid family, it is the second most studied cabinnoid after THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
Unlike THC , CBD does not have psychotropic effects and does not create dependence. CBD is therefore not considered a narcotic and is legal in France.
CBD would bring many benefits to the body, in fact, it is prescribed medically in several countries for its anti-inflammatory, painkilling, analgesic, anxiolytic and antiepileptic properties.
Cannabidiol can be consumed in several different forms depending on personal preferences: oil, infusions, cosmetic products, food products, capsules, capsules or even e-liquids.
Being natural, cannabidiol does not cause side effects and is not dangerous for your health. It would represent an alternative to chemical medications such as anxiolytics, sleeping pills or antidepressants.
Links Between CBD and Weight Loss
Consumption of CBD, or cannabidiol, stimulates the endocannabidoid system (particularly the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors ) which plays a role in the regulation of appetite and fat management.
Consumption of CBD could therefore help with weight loss by:
- Providing an appetite suppressant effect: according to this study , through its effect on the CB2 receptors of the endocannabinoid system, CBD regulates appetite and causes an appetite suppressant effect which, indirectly, promotes weight loss. THC, for its part, would stimulate the appetite.
- Converting “bad fats” into “good fats”: this study indicates that CBD would transform “bad fats” (white fat that is difficult to burn) into “good fats” (brown fat that is more fluid and easy to burn when working out). a sports activity). CBD would also help the body burn more calories.
- Participating in the reduction of cellulite: thanks to its antioxidant properties, CBD would have an effect on the genes and proteins involved in fat burning. It could therefore promote the reduction of cellulite.
- Regulating insulin levels: according to this study , CBD could regulate insulin levels which, in overweight people, tends to increase. Insulin would disrupt weight loss by stopping the fat burning process.
- Improving mood and morale: thanks to its anxiolytic properties, CBD helps relax the mind, soothe and protect the nervous system according to a study conducted by the American start-up Radicle Science.
Its relaxing and relaxing effects help to reduce anxiety and avoid mood disorders. By acting on morale, CBD makes it possible to eat better. It would therefore have an indirect effect of CBD on weight loss.
What dosage of CBD to choose for weight loss?
There is no ideal dosage of CBD for weight loss, it all depends on individual needs and tolerance.
However, we advise you not to exceed 50mg of CBD per day. For a first dose, you can consume 20mg and gradually increase the dosage until you obtain the desired effects.
Taking this dose is recommended to promote weight loss, relieve physical tension, reduce stress and anxiety or even promote falling asleep.
Délicure’s range of CBD products
Délicure offers a wide range of CBD products: oils, gummies and lozenges. They are made with high quality CBD, guaranteed THC-free and 100% Made in France.
The CBD oils offered have various fields of action: stress, sleep and pain. In addition to CBD, they contain plants known for their therapeutic virtues.
As a carrier oil, Délicure has chosen 100% pure and natural avocado oil and sweet almond oil to guarantee a high quality product. They replace the refined coconut oil traditionally used in the majority of classic CBD oils.
Just a few drops of oil are enough to feel the benefits of CBD very quickly.
In the form of soft candies, Délicure CBD gummies are a real pleasure in the mouth. Designed with fruit pectin and natural lemon flavors, they allow you to benefit from the effects of CBD while enjoying a gourmet moment.
Each gummy contains 10mg of CBD, so it is easy to choose precisely the amount of CBD you want to consume.
Similar to real treats, CBD gummies are hard candies that melt under the tongue, available in four flavors: sugar-free apple, sugar-free mint, sugar-free blackcurrant mint and honey.
Their fun and practical format allows you to take them everywhere with you to benefit from the benefits of CBD.
As with CBD gummies, one tablet contains 10mg of CBD.
Tips to promote weight loss
In addition to a CBD treatment, it is essential to adopt a healthy lifestyle to lose weight.
Here are some simple and effective tips to integrate into your daily routine:
- Have a balanced diet: it's no longer a secret, a balanced diet is essential to lose weight. Vegetables, fruits, sources of protein (lean meats, soya) should be consumed without moderation. Starchy foods are also preferred because they provide a feeling of satiety and provide energy as well as fiber. Foods to avoid are sodas, products rich in sugar (pastries, pastries, sweets, chocolate, ice cream, aperitif cakes, etc.) and products rich in fat (fried foods, aperitif cakes, fatty cold meats, certain sauces, etc.). It is also advisable not to skip meals and to avoid snacking.
- Drink enough water: water is a real ally for losing weight. Calorie-free, it is a valuable aid in draining metabolic waste, which promotes weight loss. In fact, water helps calm the feeling of hunger, reduces appetite, and replaces snacking with repeated small sips. In addition, water allows you to hydrate properly and ensure the proper functioning of several vital processes in the body. It is recommended to drink 1.5L to 2L of water per day.
- Benefit from quality sleep: to be healthy, getting enough sleep is essential to ensure the proper functioning of the body and its vital functions. Sleep has a direct link to concentration, memory, stress and weight. Insufficient sleep can cause hormonal imbalances and promote weight gain. In this case, the body stores more fat, leading to a disruption of satiety and promoting cravings for snacking.
- Practicing regular sporting activity: in order to facilitate weight loss, practicing sporting activity is essential. It helps burn calories and reduce bad fats in the long term. Another important point, sport contributes to well-being by providing pleasure, motivation and self-confidence.
In the event of overweight or obesity, it is obviously recommended to consult a general practitioner, a nutritionist or a dietician to set goals and establish a suitable diet without deficiencies.