Hair gummies to accelerate hair growth
To have long, healthy-looking hair , food supplements, particularly hair gummies, are the best allies. Rich in vitamins and nutrients essential for the beauty of hair, these products help restore vitality to the hair fiber and boost their growth.
How to accelerate hair growth?
Before presenting the benefits of food supplements and gummies for hair growth, here are some simple actions to integrate into your daily routine to accelerate hair growth:
- Take care when washing your hair: first of all, to respect the health of the scalp, you should not wash your hair every day. The ideal is to wash your hair two to three times a week. In addition, it is important to choose hair products that are soft, natural and adapted to your hair type, and more particularly your scalp. Indeed, if the scalp tends to be oily, it is therefore recommended to choose a shampoo for oily hair so as not to disturb its balance. Conditioner products and masks, to be applied after shampooing, must respect the nature of the lengths and ends of the hair. For example, if the hair is dry and/or damaged at the ends, it is therefore advisable to choose a suitable mask to strengthen and deeply nourish it. Finally, to rinse your hair, cold water should be preferred. Indeed, it activates blood circulation and gives a boost to hair roots.
- Massage the scalp regularly: in addition to relaxing and reducing stress, massaging the scalp once a day is recommended to accelerate hair growth. This small, simple gesture helps improve the health of hair follicles and brings more blood, and therefore more nutrients and oxygen, to the hair bulb. The massage must be gentle so as not to attack the scalp and hair fiber; it consists of performing circular movements for 5 minutes. To maximize its effect on the scalp, it is advisable to apply a few drops of vegetable oil to your fingertips.
- Take vegetable oil baths: to accelerate hair growth naturally, vegetable oils are ideal. They deeply nourish the hair and provide it with the nutrients necessary for healthy growth. Castor oil, coconut oil or even avocado oil are the best allies for having longer and stronger hair. To benefit from their benefits, they must be applied in the form of an oil bath. To do this, the drops of oil must be applied directly to the scalp, but also to the lengths and ends to nourish them and protect them from external aggressions. It is also possible to add a few drops of essential oil, such as rosemary essential oil for example, which has the effect of stimulating the hair bulb and therefore promoting accelerated hair growth. The oil bath should be allowed to sit for at least 30 minutes, before rinsing it with a mild shampoo.
- Trim the ends of the hair regularly: To maintain healthy hair, it is recommended to visit the hairdresser every three to four months to trim damaged or split ends. This action does not make the hair grow but helps strengthen the hair fiber and does not slow down its growth. Additionally, some people may notice that their hair no longer grows, or grows very slowly. This is explained by the thinning and breakage of the ends of the hair which gives the illusion that the hair is not gaining length. Cutting the damaged parts of the hair allows you to start off on a good basis.
- Adapt your diet: to have healthy hair that grows quickly, it is essential to have a good diet. Indeed, it is from food that hair draws the nutrients essential for its growth. Foods enriched with B vitamins (especially vitamin B8, or biotin) such as whole grains, lean meats rich in protein, legumes that are sources of iron (such as lentils), oysters rich in zinc, fatty acids present in Vegetable oils (rapeseed, olive, flax, etc.), or even fruits and vegetables are preferred to boost hair growth. In addition, drinking at least 1.5L of water per day is recommended to strengthen and sufficiently hydrate the scalp. A balanced diet also benefits nails and skin , which, like hair, need nutrients to be healthy. To compensate for nutritional deficiencies, which may alter the health of the hair, slow down its growth and cause unusual loss, food supplements specially targeted to restore strength, beauty and vitality to the hair are strongly recommended.
Are food supplements really effective for hair growth?
Food supplements are, above all, products rich in nutrients and vitamins which contribute to the proper functioning of the body. You should know that these products can be of great help if you want to have longer and stronger hair.
In France, there are today many food supplements intended to promote rapid hair growth. Very often, they are rich in vitamins, trace elements or even plants which have the effect of stimulating the scalp and therefore boosting hair growth. These nutrients are also beneficial for the health and beauty of nails and skin.
These food supplements, rich in vitamins, are available in several forms, to choose according to personal preferences. These are, for example, capsules, tablets, ampoules or even gummies, considered to be “the new generation food supplements”.
In recent years, in France, hair gummies have become "trendy" food supplements due to their playful aspect, gummy candies with fun shapes, and their gourmet side, thanks to their sweet and fruity taste.
Délicure has just imagined a delicious food supplement, 100% Made in France, for the beauty and growth of hair, which comes in the form of wild berry flavored gummies .
Délicure hair gummies
The “Glowing Hair” gummies have been specially designed to promote rapid hair growth and restore strength and shine. These are soft, chewable candies, natural, accessible to vegans and made in France.
Like many food supplements, their formulation is rich in targeted nutrients to accelerate hair growth and slow hair loss, as well as to strengthen nails and enhance the skin.
What do hair gummies contain?
Hair gummies are composed of B vitamins (vitamin B6, vitamin B8 or biotin, vitamin B9 and vitamin B12) essential for keeping hair long, strong and resistant. These vitamins are also ideal for strengthening nails and improving skin condition. Vitamin B8, also known as biotin , is the star vitamin for hair. Indeed, this vitamin increases blood flow to the scalp and thus accelerates hair growth. In addition, vitamin B8 or biotin helps limit hair loss.
Thanks to its antioxidant power, vitamin E plays an important role in maintaining a healthy scalp and therefore healthy hair growth. In addition, vitamin E stimulates sebum production and helps prevent hair loss.
Zinc and selenium
Zinc and selenium are two essential trace elements that contribute to good hair growth. Zinc contributes to normal hair growth and helps strengthen the hair fiber. Selenium, like zinc, also plays an essential role in maintaining normal hair.
Finally, the hair gummies contain blueberry. This small fruit has the effect of stimulating blood microcirculation in the scalp and therefore promoting faster hair growth.
The combination of B vitamins, vitamin E, zinc, selenium and blueberry make these gummies an ideal product for boosting hair growth.
How to take hair gummies?
In the form of soft candies with a tasty wild berry flavor, hair gummies are perfect for taking care of your hair while having fun!
Hair gummies have the advantage of being pleasant to consume, unlike classic food supplements in the form of capsules and tablets that look like medicines. In fact, to benefit from the benefits of this food supplement, it is recommended to chew two hair gummies per day, at any time of the day.
To guarantee optimal hair growth, it is recommended to follow a treatment of at least three months, as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
What are the contraindications of hair gummies?
Guaranteed 100% natural and made in France in a certified laboratory, hair gummies are a food supplement that does not cause any side effects or present any danger to health.
It is recommended that pregnant or breastfeeding women, children, as well as people who are taking medication or who have a risk of allergy, consult their doctor before taking this hair food supplement.