Natural Remedies to Relieve Stomach Pain
Stomach pain and functional digestive disorders are the most common reasons for consultation with health professionals.
When they are intense and recurring, these stomach pains can alter daily life and cause general fatigue, irritability, weight loss or even sleep problems.
Recognizing stomach pain
It is difficult to identify stomach pain and differentiate it from other abdominal pain. These can be caused by other organs such as the liver or intestines for example.
To recognize stomach pain, it must be located in the upper part of the stomach, above the navel.
Most often, these stomach pains are caused by poor digestion, excessive stress or a viral/bacterial stomach disease (gastroenteritis, gastritis, gastric ulcer).
Symptoms of stomach pain
The most common symptoms of stomach pain are:
- Heartburn: Heartburn causes a burning sensation in the digestive tract and causes acid reflux in the back of the throat. Typically, this heartburn occurs after a meal or during the night.
- Stomach cramps: Stomach cramps appear as sudden involuntary contractions of the stomach muscles. They are similar to other types of muscle cramps, for example in the calf.
- Bloating: This bloating is characterized by swelling caused by gases trapped in the intestines and stomach. This bloating swells the stomach and causes pain, flatulence and belching.
- Nausea and/or vomiting: these inconveniences cause a feeling of unease and discomfort in the stomach, or even the entire abdomen.
Natural Remedies to Relieve Stomach Pain
Many natural remedies are suggested to relieve stomach aches. In the event of severe pain that is difficult to bear, it is obviously recommended to consult a doctor or health professional.
Here are the best natural remedies to soothe stomach pain:
- Consume honey: honey is a real natural remedy that helps relieve various everyday ailments. Indeed, in addition to calming sore throats , honey relieves acid reflux and heartburn. Its diastases enzymes contribute to the proper functioning of the stomach and contribute to better digestion. Additionally, honey can help soothe pain and regulate the digestive system. Its thick and creamy texture instantly relieves inflammation of the esophagus and stomach. Honey lines the mucous membranes and therefore creates a protective barrier against gastric reflux. Finally, honey is full of antioxidants to protect the body from free radicals responsible for cell aging and the development of numerous pathologies. It is therefore strongly recommended to include a small dose of honey, preferably organic and 100% natural, in your foods and culinary preparations.
- Consume clay: clay is also a natural remedy known to relieve stomach aches and combat acidity. Rich in minerals and trace elements, clay helps soothe inflammation and regulate excess acid juices produced by the stomach. Just like honey, clay lines the walls of the stomach and thus acts as a natural gastric dressing. To consume it, it's simple, just add a spoonful of pure clay to a glass of water, and let the mixture sit overnight. This mixture should be consumed approximately thirty minutes between meals and medication. Clay can also be used in the form of a poultice, to do this, mix powdered clay with water to form a thick paste. The latter must be applied to the stomach, at the level of the stomach, and left to rest for around twenty minutes. To effectively remove this clay poultice, it is recommended to use lukewarm water.
- Use essential oils: Stomach burning and cramps can be reduced naturally with certain essential oils with calming and soothing properties. Basil essential oil, for example, is ideal for ensuring better digestion and limiting digestive spasms. Peppermint essential oil is effective in relieving nausea and calming inflammation in the stomach. Finally, Roman chamomile essential oil helps fight against digestive disorders and thus contributes to digestive well-being. To benefit from the relaxing properties of these essential oils, it is recommended to place a drop in a teaspoon of honey. Honey promotes better absorption of essential oils in the digestive tract and stomach.
- Adopt a good routine: the best remedy for relieving ailments is obviously to eat well and have a healthy lifestyle. To prevent stomach aches and pains, it is important to pay attention to your diet and eat slowly while chewing food well for optimal digestion. The foods to favor are cooked vegetables, lean meats, lean fish, stewed fruits, rice and even cooked cheeses. Additionally, it is important to drink small amounts of water throughout the day to reduce the acidity produced by the stomach. The consumption of alcoholic beverages, sodas, acidic or irritating foods should be avoided because they can cause stomach cramps and gastric reflux. Just like meals that are too large, too fatty, too sweet or too spicy which tend to create bloating and slow down digestion. In addition, it is important to remove any source of stress to prevent stomach pain. To better manage your daily stress, meditate, do yoga, take a hot bath, take a walk in the fresh air or even listen to music are ideal relaxing activities to choose.
- Consuming CBD: CBD (cannabidiol) is a natural molecule, extracted from hemp (or cannabis sativa), which is said to have relaxing and relaxing properties. Unlike THC, the psychotropic molecule of cannabis, CBD does not cause any side effects or addiction. Consuming CBD would help relieve everyday ailments: reduce stress , to improve mood, to soothe pain or to calm inflammation. CBD is increasingly consumed for the fields of action mentioned but it does not currently benefit from any recognized claim for these different ailments, so it cannot be highlighted for this.
• Crispy chocolate balls
Organic CBD oil for pain from Délicure
Délicure has imagined a 100% natural organic CBD oil , guaranteed THC-free and Made in France to relieve everyday pains and aches.
This natural product can be effective in naturally soothing stomach pain and stomach cramps.
Composition of organic CBD oil pain
Unlike traditional CBD oils, made from refined coconut oil or MCT oil, Délicure has chosen organic sweet almond oil as a support. The latter is considered a true health and beauty ally.
In addition to containing CBD, this product contains noble laurel extracts. This plant is appreciated for its analgesic and relaxing effects.
Finally, to reinforce the pain-relieving effects of CBD and noble laurel, Délicure added peppermint essential oil.
Tips for using organic CBD oil for pain
This natural product can be consumed at any time of the day, to quickly relieve pain and cramps, or simply facilitate digestion.
The most effective method for consuming organic CBD oil is to put the drops in the mouth, precisely under the tongue, then wait 30 seconds before swallowing them. If the bitter taste of CBD is difficult to bear, the oil drops can be added to a drink or dish.
Contraindications of organic CBD oil pain
This natural product is intended for adults. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, and people who are under medical treatment should seek the advice of a doctor or health professional before consuming CBD products.