How to fight fatigue?
Also called “asthenia”, fatigue is an unpleasant symptom considered to be a normal part of a hectic daily life, although it can be the result of a health problem.
Whether mental and/or physical, temporary or lasting, fatigue is an alarm signal that we must know how to listen to.
Fortunately, this feeling of fatigue is not inevitable. There are tips to adopt on a daily basis to easily regain energy.
However, if the state of fatigue does not improve, it is necessary to speak to a doctor because it may reveal an underlying pathology.
What are the causes of fatigue?
To effectively combat fatigue, you must first know and understand its origin. The causes of fatigue are numerous and varied, they can concern:
- The pace of life: poor diet, consumption of substances harmful to health (drugs, alcohol, excess sugar, etc.), non-restorative sleep (insomnia, waking up early in the night, sleep apnea, etc.), physical exertion or significant intellectual, a lack of physical activity or even a sedentary lifestyle;
- Psychological state: a state of stress, anxiety, depression;
- Certain health problems: bacterial or viral infections, endocrine diseases, inflammatory diseases, hepatitis, heart problems, neurological pathologies, diabetes, obesity, certain cancers, etc.;
- Certain periods of life: pregnancy, aging…
Whatever the origin, the symptoms of fatigue should be taken seriously. It is therefore strongly recommended to consult a doctor to find an adequate solution.
What are the consequences of fatigue?
If fatigue is not quickly treated, it can have harmful consequences on daily life and health:
- Limit daily activities (self-care, work, home maintenance, etc.)
- Cause a decrease in alertness, promote certain physical reactions (irritability, bad mood, headaches, dizziness, muscle and joint pain, etc.), or lead to more or less serious problems (accidents, falls, etc.). fractures…);
- Alter intellectual and cognitive functions (concentration, memorization, learning, reasoning, motivation, perception, etc.);
- Cause depression, and in the most serious cases (chronic fatigue for example), suicidal desires.
What are the solutions to combat fatigue?
To combat fatigue and get back in shape , here are some tips to adopt:
- Organize your daily life: having good organization is necessary to avoid drowning in numerous unnecessary actions. To avoid being overwhelmed by a hectic daily life, you can make lists or a schedule with all the essential actions and tasks to accomplish during the day, week or month.
- Use essential oils: essential oils can be useful in cases of fatigue thanks to their stimulating properties. The essential oils of peppermint, black spruce and Scots pine are known to stimulate and tone the body.
- Adopt good daily actions: first of all, it is essential to have sufficient quality and quantity of sleep to be in good shape the next day.
- When you wake up in the morning, it is essential to expose yourself to light because it acts as a starter on the different organs of the body and helps chase away fatigue.
- Taking a nap in the early afternoon, lasting 10-20 minutes, is beneficial to compensate for any loss of sleep, give a boost and improve alertness, mood and memory.
- Practicing regular sporting activity: it seems paradoxical, but practicing sport is recommended to reduce the feeling of fatigue and improve your fitness. This allows you to oxygenate and relieve stress thanks to the release of hormones with a euphoric effect such as dopamine. These stimulate good mood and combat the feeling of fatigue. In addition, doing physical activity is an excellent way to improve the quality of sleep by creating “good” fatigue.
- Have a healthy and balanced diet: Diet is very important to stay healthy and in shape. Foods have the power to give us energy and nutrients essential for the proper functioning of organs.
In the event of dietary deficiencies diagnosed by a doctor, it is strongly recommended to take food supplements rich in vitamins and trace elements.
In addition, it is essential to drink enough water (between 1.5 and 2L per day) to ensure the body's vital processes.
Overcome fatigue with Délicure products
Concerned about everyone's well-being, Délicure offers food supplements in the form of vegan gummies, natural and made in France. They are available in several ranges:
- Sleep: Sleep gummies are perfect for making it easier to fall asleep and thus promote restful sleep. They are enriched with melatonin (sleep hormone), relaxing plants (linden, passionflower and poppy) and vitamins (vitamin B5 and vitamin B6). Better quality sleep considerably reduces the risk of fatigue.
- Stress: No Stress gummies are effective in calming the mind and protecting the nervous system in the face of anxiety disorders. They are composed of vitamin B6, the amino acid GABA and anti-stress plants (rhodiola, holy basil and saffron). Knowing how to better manage your stress is beneficial for reducing feelings of fatigue.
- Immunity: Immunity gummies are perfect for boosting your immune system and giving you energy. It is rich in vitamin C, trace elements (zinc, manganese and copper), goji berry juice, elderflower dry extract and lactic ferments. This set of active ingredients helps effectively combat fatigue and sluggishness.
Délicure also offers gummies enriched with CBD and vitamins (vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B9 and vitamin D) as well as CBD candies and also CBD oils . These products are ideal for combating stress and thus promoting relaxation. Stress and fatigue go hand in hand; in fact, during a stressful situation, the body is under great strain and must therefore continually draw on energy reserves. Délicure products are therefore of great help in limiting the effects of stress.
To guarantee good results, these products must be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet.