How to treat anxiety naturally?
Anxiety-related problems are among the most common disorders among the population today. Certain remedies or certain techniques today make it possible to treat these disorders and to fight anxiety naturally and effectively.
Quick Definition of Anxiety
Anxiety and anxiety are often defined as an unpleasant emotion corresponding to the more or less conscious expectation of a future or predictable danger or problem. This is a completely natural phenomenon, which affects all levels of society. However, some people are particularly affected and are subject to what we call anxiety disorders.
People who suffer from it are then overcome by strong feelings of discomfort, uncontrolled fears, and excessive anticipations of subsequent difficulties. In psychology and psychiatry, we sometimes speak of “fears without objects”. These behaviors tend to greatly frighten, exhaust, and diminish individuals.
If the phenomenon is not treated and tends to become generalized, individuals can integrate these anxieties into their behavior and become “permanently anxious”. Among the everyday causes, we can note as factors anxiety linked to transport, anxieties linked to work, anxieties linked to couple problems, separation anxieties, post-traumatic stress, anxieties linked to events, anxieties linked to health problems, etc.
This can subsequently cause obsessive-compulsive disorders, phobias, disorders or panics, recurrent anxiety disorders, malaise, nervousness, neuroses, stress and anxiety, headaches, negative thoughts, depression, chronic anxiety, suicidal thoughts, irritability, palpitations, psychiatric disorders, psychological disorders, psychotic disorders, bipolar disorders, fears of abandonment, agoraphobia, hyperactivity, etc… Anxiety, depending on the forms of anxiety, can therefore be diffuse, persistent, irrational, we then speak of “generalized anxiety”. It is the most common anxiety disorder (approximately 5 to 10% of the population). This type of anxiety leads to a vicious circle that is impossible to control, which prevents any control or any feeling of happiness for the individual.
Practical advice to combat anxiety
Several solutions allow you to treat anxiety naturally, here are some of them:
* Consume infusions based on chamomile, green tea, etc. (which have the same effect as valium on the brain by blocking certain receptors).
* Encourage physical exercise . It is important to have very regular and relatively light physical activities, so as to keep the body in a state of good functioning but without attacking it. Walking every day to work and taking the stairs instead of the elevator are perfect, very simple and very gentle examples of stimulating your body.
* Consuming lavender (in infusions, decoctions, etc.) is an effective complement to the infusions mentioned above.
* Do breathing exercises daily. When you feel an increase in anxiety, you should breathe very calmly and very slowly, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. The goal is to fill your lungs as much as possible when inhaling, and to relax your rib cage as much as possible when exhaling.
* Focus on the breakfast meal. Indeed, it is the most important meal of the day, which will help fight against any aggression, whether physical or psychological. A well-nourished body will be less prone to anxiety.
* Pay close attention to the ambient temperature. Excessive temperatures (too hot or too cold), as well as variations in thermal amplitude (transition from one excess to another), will force the body to react and compensate in order to rebalance its functioning (as in the case of a fever for example). It is therefore essential to always have your body at a temperature as close as possible to 37.5 degrees.
* Promote meditation exercises, relaxation techniques. You can practice, for example, yoga, meditation, relaxation, ASMR sessions, etc.
Food supplements, natural solutions against anxiety
Several supplements, essential oils, or even medications (antidepressants, anxiolytics, psychotropic drugs, etc.), act as therapies or remedies that calm the heart rate, and help calm anxiety and relieve anxiety. Several food supplements (without side effects) today make it possible to reduce the symptoms of anxiety, and to combat it naturally, to reduce the rate of anxiety and even to promote sleep .
Délicure offers a perfectly indicated anti-stress supplement in its range: “No Stress” gummies . This is a supplement which, like all the other ranges of the brand, is: made in France , gluten-free, 100% vegan, with delicious natural flavors, not tested on animals, and packaged in recyclable packaging! “No Stress” gummies are composed of an alloy of gaba, holy basil, rhodiola, saffron and vitamin B6, to protect the nervous system, reduce stress levels, and promote relaxation!